- HKCSS set up the Social Enterprise Resources Centre, produced the first Social Enterprise Directory in Hong Kong and organized a series of training courses and activities.
- Submitted a proposal on advancing social enterprise to the Commission on Poverty.
- Proposed to the Chief Executive on enhancing policy support to social enterprise. The Chief Executive incorporated 'Social Enterprise' as one of the major initiatives of his Policy Agenda.
- Joined hands with Wanchai District Council to organize the first "Social Enterprise Marketplace" in pedestrian zone of Causeway Bay. Over 40 social enterprises participated in the event.
- Jointly funded by the Hongkong Bank Foundation and the Social Welfare Department's Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged, HKCSS officially established the HKCSS – HSBC Social Enterprise Business Centre was launched.
- Co-organized the first Social Enterprise Summit with other SE partners
- Launched various services such as "Social Angels Programme" and "SE Incubation Scheme".
- Received funding support from Li & Fung (1906) Foundation Limited and the Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged to set up the Hao Hao SE trading platform which assists SEs to expand business network.
- Co-developed the "Social Impact Assessment Tool" (SIAT) with McKinsey & Co. to objectively measure the financial and social return of social enterprises.
- Facilitated the set up of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Social Enterprises and served as the Secretariat at the Chamber's start up stage.
- Won the "Outstanding Partnership Project Award" of Caring Company Scheme.
- Successfully incubated "Happy Veggies" and helped a number of organizations in applying SE start-up grants.
- Started up ACT Social Awareness Network to organize social experiential learning activities for raising awareness of SE's value and social issues.
- SEBC is awarded Caring Company Scheme “Outstanding Partnership Project Award" 2009/10 (Partner: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited).
- Subsidized by Home Affairs Department in developing SE Guide iPhone apps and SE search engine to further enhance interaction with customers.
- Received funding from Trade and Industry Department to launch "So-Biz" project for promoting barrier-free consumption.
- Sponsored by Power Assets Holdings Limited and the Partnership Fund for Disadvantaged, we set up the first social enterprise concept store "Good Goods", located at the lobby of HKCSS headquarter, to promote sustainable consumption.
- Launched “DBS Social Enterprise Advancement Grant” funded by DBS Bank to support the development of SEs
- Organised “Travel for Good” competition and published a book named "Travel for Good" to promote social enterprises with touristic and leisure elements
- Partnered with The Peninsula Hong Kong and three social enterprises for the production of the GoodBuy Cookies that was positioned as a souvenir representative of Hong Kong and targeted at tourists
- Appointed by Commissioned by the Social Enterprise Advisory Committee (SEAC) , SEBC and Chinese University of Hong Kong conducted a research on the current landscape and development of social enterprises in Hong Kong, published (The Report of "The Research Study on the Social Enterprise Sector in Hong Kong").
- Manage and operate the first-in-town social enterprise lifestyle hub – GOODPOINT, a heritage building at Prince Edward Road West to increase the interaction between social enterprises and the community.
- Introduced SE Gift Certificate that encourages the public and corporations to purchase goods with social value. Cooperated with Asia Miles by offering their members to use mileage to redeem SE Gift Certificate to raise the public awareness of SEs.
- SEBC, Good Goods, So-Biz are awarded Gold Award of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2014 (Website).
- So-Biz is awarded Gold Award of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2014 (Mobile Application).
- Good Goods is awarded Top Organic Retailer Award – Quality Organic Retailer Award.
- As an Intermediary of the Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Fund (SIE Fund), the Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) launches the Impact Incubator, a one-stop supporting platform with a mission to bring positive social impact through incubating social entrepreneurs and bridging social capital.
- Funded by Citi Foundation, the The Citi-HKCSS Community Intern Program was launched which inspires Hong Kong university students majoring in business studies to contribute their knowledge and expertise to non-profit organizations through internship.
- Organized GoodFest @ GoodPoint, over 1000 people joined.
- SEBC, Good Goods, So-Biz are awarded Gold Award of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2015 (Website).
- SE Good Start - "A Practical Guide of Setting up a social enterprise" and "Choosing a Legal Form and Recommended Practices" was published.
- Funded by J.P. Morgan, launched the Small Business Advancement Scheme that provides a series of capacity building programmes and consultation sessions for micro business so as to increase their competitiveness.
- Partnered with DimBuy, “SE Gift Certificate” became available for purchase through its online platform so as to promote purchases from local social enterprises and fair trade products.
- Took part in The Gerontech and Innovation Expo cum Summit and introduced soft food specifically produced for persons with swallowing problem, offered by various local or overseas service providers.
- Subsidised by Home Affairs Department, SE Directory mobile app and SE Online Search Engine have been revamped to enable more convenient public access to SE information.
- 10TH anniversary of SEBC
- Funded by Citi Foundation, the Social Innovation‧Community 4.0 Competition was launched which nurtures secondary school students to understand more about social issues and encourages them to tackle the problems in innovative ways through design thinking
- SEBC is awarded as Triple Gold Award Holder of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2018-19 (Website).
- SE Directory is awarded as Friendly Mobile App Holder of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2018-19 (Mobile Application).
- SEBC is awarded the Best .hk Website Awards (Non-commercial SME Stream - Bronze) of Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC)