How can ACT social awareness programmes benefit you?
CSR may not relate directly to the enhancements of working performances or profits, but its benefits to your company and staff are definitely noteworthy.
- Will gain valuable and hands-on in sights into CSR. ACT helps senior management key out important social issues. Thus, they can develop powerful and customized CSR strategies that address specific social needs.
- Will benefit from ACT’s extensive network in advancing social entrepreneurship. ACT brings social entreprenurship to the attention of multinational companies. We encourage them to draw up collaboration plans with social enterprises.
- Will establish stronger relationship and rapport with employees. The community excursions and team-building activities strengthen communication and team spirit within your team.
- Will further enhance their leadership qualities. ACT encourages senior management to take a leading role in team-building activities. Throghout the process, senior management convey their goals to their colleagues. They gradually build up their leadership, managerial, communication and motivational skills.
- Are hoping for higher job satisfaction. Over 64% of employees cited ‘job meaningfulness’ as an important factor of job satisfaction (Public Opinion Programme 2011, The University of Hong Kong.). However, only 32% found their work ‘meaningful to society’ (Ipsos, 2012.) Our programs are designed to enrich the meaning of their work.
- Will feel prouder and more committed to the company. Personal identities are often tied up with the company one belongs to. Therefore, if your company does something good for society, you staff will think that it reflects positively on them and take greater pride in their work.
- Will feel a stronger sense of importance. Employees feel important when they are not treated as “machines” that operate routinely. Relationship is mutual – by showing more care for your staff, they also develop greater respect and appreciation for you and your company.
- Are hoping that their work will promote their whole-person development. Nowadays, employees do not just look for good remuneration, but also experiences that will help their personal growth. Their critical thinking skills and social consciousness can be improved with a more all-round development. In turn, it will drive their working enthusiasm, mental acuity and problem-solving ability.